Having trouble making a donation?
Or, make a donation by mail
Please make the check payable to Corps of Renewal and Charity and mail to:
13940 W 26th Ave.
Golden, CO 80401
Donations may fail for a few reasons:
- Typos in your card number, CVV or zip code
- The donation name doesn’t match the name on your card
- Insufficient funds or card declines by credit card issuers (can happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits)
- Browser issues or issues with your internet connection (sending encrypted card information requires you to have a strong internet connection)
- Call your bank to confirm that you are making a donation to CORAC. Then wait 24 hours to resubmit your donation.
When making your donation, make sure you use your name as it’s listed on the card. If you need to change the way your name appears afterward, you can always edit your name.
Here are few ways to troubleshoot a failing donation:
- Enter the registered name and zip code exactly as seen your on your billing statements
- Try your donation again using a different web browser and/or device
- Call your bank to make sure they aren’t denying the payment
Clear your browsing history and cookies
Your browsing history is a list of the websites you’ve visited, a cookie is a file stored on your computer telling us who you are. Clearing your browsing history and cookies removes any error loops that may be stuck in your browser.
To clear this data when using Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, please hold down Ctrl + Shift + Delete at the same time. Please do not have the CORAC site open at all when you do this. This will open a window prompting you to ‘Delete,’ ‘Clear Browsing Data or Clear Now.’ Please clear your history, cookies and cache, and make sure you clear your entire history rather than just from the past hour or day.
If you’re using a Mac, please follow these steps:
- Open Safari on any website aside from CORAC
- Click ‘Safari’ in the top left hand corner
- Select ‘Reset Safari’
- Please tick ‘Clear History,’ ‘Remove all Website Data,’ ‘Close all Safari Windows,’ and press ‘Reset.’
Enable third party cookies
If you see a blank screen in the verification stage, you’ll need to amend the settings in your browser to enable third party cookies. This allows your bank to step in and authorize the donation.
Check that third party cookies are enabled by going to the ‘History’ or ‘Internet Options’ setting in your browser.
If you’re unsure of your password at this stage of the process, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to reset your details with the bank or contact them directly.
Check the security settings on your computer
Particularly if you’re donating from a work computer, the security package may be preventing us from processing the donation.
If you continue to have problems, please let us know by completing and submitting the support form above and we’ll try to resolve the problem ASAP.