- This event has passed.
Basic Tincture Class (Weekly – 7 Sessions)
January 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until March 6, 2022
This is a basic tincture class that will be held via zoom, every Sunday afternoon (3pm ET, 4pm CT, 5pm MST, 6pm PT),for seven weeks. If you wish to be a participant please send complete the form below (note: you must be a registered CORAC member to attend. Click Here if you need to register first).
Enrollment is currently full, however please use form below to get on waiting list:
- January 23 (Session 1 full)
- January 30 (Session 2 full)
- February 6 (Session 3 full)
- February 13 (Session 4 full)
- February 20 (Session 5 full)
- February 27
- March 6
- Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-Resistant Bacteria(2nd ed.) by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging & Resistant Viral Infections(2nd ed.) by Stephen Harrod Buhner
Materials and Supplies:
- About 1 dozen 1/2-gal jars or 6 1-gallon jars; One possibility of where to buy-not in addition to: Box of 4 1-gal jars plus lids for $12.50, from Fillmore Container (look online).
- 2 dozen quart jars for storage;4 bottles of 95% EC or 6 bottles 75.5% EC;10-12 bottles of 40% vodka
- Canning funnel
- Postal scale that weighs in ounces
- Long-handled spoon
- Small bottle of vinegar (white or ACV)
- Large clear measuring cup that measures in cups and fluid ounces
- Press with pressing bag (fruit/wine press maybe share with a friend)
There will be a one hour question and answer class on January 16th at 3:00pm eastern time, via zoom. If you want to participate be sure to complete the form below (note: you must be a registered CORAC member to attend. Click Here if you need to register first). Thank you and see you in class.