Quick Start Guide
For Registered Volunteers
Welcome to the CORAC team
Thanks for submitting the Volunteer Application. You will receive a confirmation email right away and can expect to hear from your Regional Coordinator shortly.
Haven’t volunteered yet? Become a CORAC Volunteer Now >
We are delighted to have you onboard, and want to help you quickly become an engaged and confident member of our team. To help accomplish this, we have provided the following essential next steps to get you on your way.
Connect with your regional coordinator
If you have already completed and submitted the Volunteer Application, you should have received a confirmation email right away and/or heard from your Regional Coordinator within a few days. If you have not yet heard from your coordinator, you can locate your region below and get in touch with them via email.
- email@example.com (New England – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Upper Allegheny – New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania)
- email@example.com (Eastern Seaboard – Delaware, Maryland, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Virginia and W. Virginia)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Heart of Dixie – Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee)
- email@example.com (Florida)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Great Lakes – Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio)
- email@example.com (Breadbasket – Illinois, Iowa, Missouri)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (South Coast – Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas)
- email@example.com (Upper Midwest – Minnesota, N. Dakota, S. Dakota and Wisconsin)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Great Plains – Kansas and Nebraska)
- email@example.com (Big Sky – Idaho, Montana and Wyoming)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mountains – Colorado and Utah)
- email@example.com (Desert Cactus – Arizona and New Mexico)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Pacific Northwest – Oregon and Washington)
- email@example.com (Pacific Valley – California and Nevada)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Alaska)
Connect with other volunteers in your region and nationwide
We created an online forum where all our members can easily come together in one central hub. On our Community Forum, you can discuss important topics (both within your region and nationally), ask questions, find and share useful information/media on a variety of topics, follow our progress, and help celebrate our wins. Not registered?
Get engaged in your local communities
Since CORAC is primarily a grassroots organization, we aim to stand for faith, family and freedom in all of our local communities.
Once you’ve connected with your region via the coordinator(s) and member network, it’s important to help spread the word. Do you know any other folks who share our values and would like to join our effort? Please ask them to sign up on our site.
Know of any events in your area, or have some great ideas? Great! Please share with your coordinator so others can join in and participate. Your participation at scheduled events in your area is one of the keys to our success. Rest assured, whatever talents and skills you bring to the table –– and however you choose to participate –– no effort is too big or too small.
Already have an event scheduled and planned that’s not on our Event Calendar?
Attend a meeting with Charlie Johnston in your area
The Faith, Family & Freedom Tour 2021 kicked off February 6 with scheduled visits beginning in Regions 1 and 2. Visit our Meetings page which is updated regularly with new dates, locations and details.
Roll over and click on the map markers, or see the posts below the map for meeting details.
You must be a registered Community Forum member and logged in to access meeting specifics and watch the presentation videos.
Get technical support
How do I fix common technical issues?
If you’re having any issues using our website or the website is not behaving as expected, please try the following solutions before you contact our team:
- Device issues – i.e. desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet
- Browser issues
- Cache/cookies/browsing history
- Adobe Flash player
Issues with your device
Restart your device. Restarting fixes small errors, installs updates and stops memory leaks. This is why we recommend restarting your device. To restart, press and hold down the power button. After 5-10 seconds, the device should turn off. Once it is off, wait a few seconds and then turn the device back on.
Try using another device. To find out if the issue is with your device or our system, we recommend trying another device.
Update your browser. We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Please note, we do not recommend using Safari, AOL, or Internet Explorer version 9.0 or lower.
Restart your browser. Sometimes your computer can store old versions of pages to help them load faster (called ‘caching’). You might need to refresh your browser. To refresh your browser:
Open the page in question
Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard while clicking Refresh on your browser (If you can’t find a Refresh button, hold down Ctrl and press the F5 key), or
If you’re using a Mac hold down the Command key (or Apple key) and press R.
Clear cache. Clear your browser’s cache, cookies and browsing history. For browser-specific instructions on how to do this, go to: