- This event has passed.
Foraging: An Introduction
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Foraging for herbal medicine and wild foods
This series starts on Tuesday, June 7, at 4:00 p.m. (PT), 5:00 p.m. (MT), 6:00 p.m. (CT) and 7:00 p.m. (ET).
In this introductory session you will learn:
- How to forage for herbal medicine and wild foods to supplement and sometimes replace your stores for emergency use
- How to make a seasonal plan and prepare for excursions in your neighborhood and surrounding wild areas
- Tools for easily identifying wild herbals and foods and how to use them
- How to harvest what you find, and tips on preparation and storage
- Examples of the most common wild plants in the U.S., and their nutritional and medicinal benefits
See our Calendar > on the Health & Wellness page for other classes offered.
SIGN-UP (SORRY, THE JUNE 7 ZOOM CLASS IS FULL):
If you want to participate (we’ll schedule a repeat since this initial class is full), be sure to complete the form below to receive Zoom login information. Thank you and see you in class.
Yes, I’m a registered CORAC Member and want to attend
Not a CORAC Member? It’s easy to join our family! Simply Become a Member Now > then return here to sign-up for the course.