MyCatholicDoctor.com, is grouped by States. Some doctors have multiple State licenses and all follow Catholic teaching. Various states have access to the following specialties and skills:
- Doctor (MD)
- Emergency Medicine & Primary Care Physician
- Primary Care Physician
- Palliative Care Physician
- Family Practice Physician
- Family Nurse Practioner
- Caregivers for Seniors
- Certified Health Wellness Coach
- Priest (Doctor of Pharmacy) – Ethics
- Registered Dietician, Nutritionist
Telemedicine – My Catholic Doctor.com – Fees – $59 – $199 depending on complexity. This is very competitive when compared with rates for “Walk In Medi Centers”. Booking can be done online. Good coverage across the USA. Suggest setting up an appointment with a doctor in your area, in advance of needing medical care for your family. These doctors understand the ethics of vaccines and medicines, as it relates to Catholic teaching. Please support these professionals so that this group can grow and prosper, during these challenging times ahead. Very ethical group of professionals.
Not all States have as many physicians registered. As demand increases, more staff will be able to be brought on, to service new patient growth.
Online Pharmacy Prescription Opportunities
- Online pharmacy cuts out the middleman. Cost plus drugs – Mark Cuban has gone wholesale – direct pay, no insurance (Mark Cuban) – Remove the big companies.
- Local compounding pharmacy with direct pay. No designer drugs. Good for fixed income.
- Inexpensive drugs are from Indian pharmacies. No prescription required – All Day Chemist, Ivermectin is cheaper. Need a digital payment system. California office, New Jersey sells into the USA.
- Join a Direct Pharmacy Care (DPC). No supply chain shortage yet. Start with a supply suitable for 90 days. Direct Pharmacy Care (DPC) is the best direction.