CORAC’s book review of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse,” by Fernando “Ferfal” Aguirre. Hosted by Deacon Rick (CORAC’s Co-National Sustainable Living team lead from Region 9) and Mick (Health & Wellness team lead).
Run TIme: 00h | 33m |40s
About the Book: The Modern Survival Manual is based on first hand experience of the 2001 Economic Collapse in Argentina. In it you will find a variety of subjects that the author considers essential if a person wants to be prepared for tougher times:
- How to prepare your family, yourself, your home and your vehicle
- How to prepare your finances so that you don’t suffer what millions in my country went through
- How to prepare your supplies for food shortages and power failures
- How to correctly fight with a chair, gun, knife, pen or choke with your bare hands if required
- Most important, how to reach a good awareness level so that you can avoid having to do all that
These are just a few examples of what you will find in this book. It’s about Attitude, and being a more capable person and get the politically correct wimp out of your system completely.
Amazingly enough, I just received this book last week, after hearing Dr. Vleit recommend it on the Truth For Health webinar. As the Deacon said, Feral experienced living through the economic collapse, giving him more credence than some authors. Anyway I am finding Feral’s information very helpful, thus far.