Article: Spike Protein Detox Guide >
Mick’s commentary on the article above. “This is a really good article. I especially like the herbal options that are discussed. A couple of points about the herbs mentioned:
- Dandelion is the cheapest, the most widely and easily available, and arguably the safest (it is safe for the young, the elderly, and women who are pregnant or nursing.)
- There are different kinds of cinnamon, and they are medicinally different. The first is Ceylon cinnamon (listed as Cinnamomum verum at herb houses like Mountain Rose Herbs). This is the preferred species for medicinal use. Cassia cinnamon, the second type, is significantly less expensive than Ceylon cinnamon; but it has a much narrower safety range for medicinal use. Those who wish to use cinnamon medicinally should buy the Ceylon cinnamon from a trusted source, rather than buying it at a grocery store (which might be selling the cheaper Cassia cinnamon).
- Nattokinase should not be used by those with soy allergies or sensitivities.
Many of those options are herbs that can be quite easily grown at home (Dandelion, St. John’s Wort, Comfrey, Fennel, Self-Heal). Dandelion can be grown in a pot or in a half-barrel planter (if you want a lot of it). If I could have only one thing for dealing with spike proteins, that would be it. Other ones that are easy enough to come by: Ceylon cinnamon, Nigella sativa (black cumin/black seed), Star anise (it has some contraindications that cause me to put it near the last on the list of things I would use).
One of the items listed is Baicalein, and the source is Scutellaria-genus plants. Those who have Stephen Harrod Buhner’s books will recognize that Baikal skullcap falls into this category; anyone who has made the Baikal skullcap tincture already has an available source of Baicalein. Buhner’s Herbal Antivirals book, the second edition, includes Baikal skullcap in his Cvid treatment protocol. Please ascertain whether Baikal skullcap can be taken long-term; and if so, how much and how often.”
Probiotics can also be extremely helpful. Probiotic foods you make at home will be more targeted and alive than what you can buy at a store. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/food-features/lacto-fermentation/#gsc.tab=0
Additional homeopathic suggestions from Anne Hajek:
Take the remedy Spike 1M:
- 1 drop once a month preventative directly on tongue or in a gulp of water. Succuss the dosage bottle before each dose.
- If you have Cvid, or think you do, dose once daily while ill. Make sure to take the remedy indicated for your symptoms as well (and other recommended treatments).
- Take doses as needed for exposure or shedding symptoms. One dose a day for 3 days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Take liberally to address any symptoms you feel are related to spike protein exposure unless you are pregnant, nursing or treating a baby (see below).
Spike 30C: For pregnant women/babies in utero, children under 2 years old, and nursing moms.
1 Droplet once weekly in water or directly on the tongue. Succuss the dosage bottle before each dose.
FLCCC is another invaluable resource with many suggestions >